Software Engineering Processes
The students know all relevant phases of actual software engineering projects, together with their associated tasks. All typical process steps, beginning from inquiry, via realisation to maintenance will be explained. Aside, social, methodological and organisational skills will be communicated.
- Overview over and introduction into a typical software development project.
- The customer inquires: Content, costs, offer
- The customer orders: Requirements, planing, prototyping
- We develop: Architecture, design, implementierung, integration
- We are ready: Test, bugs, acceptance, introduction, maintenance
- Organizational structures and roles within projects
- Motivation, Conflicts, Comunication, Creativity
Lecture 2 SWS, Practical Course 2 SWS
Examination: Exam or expert talk
- H.J.Schmelzer, W.Sesselmann: Geschäftsprozessmanagement in der Praxis. Kunden zufrieden stellen, Produktivität steigern, Wert erhöhen Hanser-Verlag