Stress- and Conflictmanagement
• have an advanced level of knowledge in stress emergence, stress detection and stress treatment.
• will achieve a consolidated basic knowledge of how conflicts occur and possibilities to address and settle issues.
• will be capable to choose and apply appropriate tools for effi-cient stress and conflict treatment.
• are aware of the role of stress mentor and principles of conflict negotiations in a professional and private environment. They are able to take over the role of a mentor and mediator in conflict situation in a role play and will be capable to select and apply the appropriate de-escalating methods.
Tangible conflicts often hide behind stress experiences. The participants get the chance to look behind the scenes of emerging business conflicts and professional conflict management. The lecturer will assign the students to the role of conflict parties at all levels from temporary assistant to manager. The participants will have an opportunity to experience controlled conflict management and the special tools of a moderator, a coach and a mediator. The course will help students to develop a higher and sustainable sensitization in stress and conflict awareness within a professional environment and to enhance their leading skills especially in the field of negotiation and mediation competencies.
- S. Klein: Wenn die anderen das Problem sind: Konfliktmanagement,… GABAL Verlag
- F. Schulz von Thun: Miteinander reden 2
- Psychologie der Kommunikation, rororo