Students are familiar with the techniques of today's drug design. They know general algorithms and are capable to apply them to questions of computer-assisted drug design. They can hold their own in interdisciplinary teams in the field of pharmaceutical re-search and discuss with colleagues of other disciplines.
- Structure of biomolecules and drugs
- Simulation of biomolecules and drugs
- Computer-assisted design of chemical molecules and biomolecules
- Application of public domain tools and implementation of own software tools
- G. Klebe: Wirkstoffdesign Spektrum Akademischer Verlag
- T. Lengauer (Editor): Bioinformatics – From Genomes to Drugs, Vol. 1 und 2 Wiley-VCH
- A.R. Leach, V.J. Gillet: An Introduction to Chemoinformatics Springer-Verlag