Graduates know about the scope and procedures of computer forensics and are qualified to understand methods and use tools for performing computer forensic analysis. The handling of practical tasks (so-called. Challenges) and the presentation of solutions in small teams enables them not only to work in a team but also to take over management duties.
- Objectives of computer forensics
- Threat scenarios and attacks
- Incident detection and incident response
- The Secure-Analyze-Present approach
- Methods and tools for performing computer forensic analysis
- Framing legal aspects
Moderiertes Lernen 4 SWS
- BSI: Leitfaden IT-Forensik
- E. Casey: Digital Evidence & Computer Crime - Forensic Science, Computers And The Internet. Elsevier Inc.
- E. Geschonnek: Computer Forensik - Computerstraftaten erkennen, ermitteln, aufklären. dpunkt.Verlag
- L. Kuhlee, V. Völzow: Computer Forensik Hacks. O'Reilly
- W. Schmitt: Hilfsblätter zur Lehrveranstaltung