IT-oriented Business Administration
Subject of this course is to clarify business processes/functions and especially their support by computer aided application systems.
The students know the important business processes/functions, especially their support by computer aided application systems.
- Introduction to and basics of Business Studies
- Typology of enterprises
- Business objectives and management
- Operational organisations
- IT-supported operational performance processes: procurement, production and logistics, marketing and distribution
- IT-supported operational finance processes: accounting and bookkeeping, cost and activity accounting
- IT-supported operational controlling and information processes
Duration in Semester
3 CrP; an estimated 90 hours, of which approximately 30 are spent in class.
Weekly School Hours
Method of Instruction
Lecture 2 SWS
Requirements for the awarding of Credit Points
Examination: Written exam
according to examination regulations (§ 9)
- H. Schierenbeck: Grundzüge der Betriebswirtschaftslehre,
- G. Wöhe, U. Döring: Einführung in die Allgemeine Betriebswirtschaftslehre
Prerequisite for Modules
- Computer Science (B.Sc. 2010)