Development of safety low-level applications
This course covers the development of safety low-level applications. language-elements, necessary to ensure this safety, strong typing, concepts of concurrent applications as well as formal verification will be discussed and explaind using the example of Ada as a programming language. Based on a project, the learned concepts for programming safety low-level applications will be adopted and the project will also be documented.
- are able to organize big software systems
- master a disciplined programming-style
- know basic techniques of software verification and are able to use them in Ada
- are able to program low-level applications in Ada
- master concepts of real-time systems and are able to implement such systems in Ada
- know different concepts of concurrency
- are able to work as a member of a project team and work together on an issue as well as supporting other teams with their knowledge
- are able to document their work within reflecting their organization and implementation
- basic Language concepts compared against Java
- the strong typing of Ada
- structuring with packages in Ada
- object-oriented programming in Ada
- protected objects and Tasks in Ada
- low-level programming in Ada
- real-time programming in Ada
- formal verification with SPARK/ADA
Seminar 2 SWS, Practical Course 2 SWS
Examination: Presentation and documentation of project results
according to examination regulations (§ 9)
- Programming in Ada, John Barnes, Cambridge University Press
- Building Parallel, Embedded, and Real-Time Applications with Ada, John W. McCormick, Cambridge University Press
- Building High Integrity Applications with Spark, John W.Mccormick, Cambridge University Press
- AdaCore University (http://university.adacore.com/)
- Diese Informationen geben den in den Online-Diensten für Studierende erfassten Datenbestand wieder.
- Die rechtskräftigen und damit verbindlichen Fassungen der Modulhandbücher finden Sie im Amtlichen Mitteilungsblatt der THM (AMB).
- Alle gültigen Prüfungsbestimmungen für die THM-Studiengänge können Sie außerdem in komfortabler Leseversion über den Downloadbereich auf der Homepage des Prüfungsamts einsehen.