Bachelor thesis with colloquium
In their thesis students apply their professional competence to a practical task and show their ability to map their knowledge in informatics on specific problems.
Students apply their professional competence to a practical task and show their ability to map their knowledge in informatics on specific problems.
The bachelor thesis comprises:
- Qualification for scientific work and methodology
- Application of theoretical and analytical knowledge applied on a specific problem
- Proof of intellectual and social competence to cope with a specific problem
Duration in Semester
15 CrP; an estimated 450 hours
Weekly School Hours
Requirements for the awarding of Credit Points
Examination: Bachelor thesis with colloquium
according to examination regulations (§ 9 and § 18)
- Hängt vom jeweiligen Thema ab
- Computer Science (B.Sc. 2010)