System security and data privacy
This lecture provides an introduction to the basic elements of data security and data privacy. The gained skills qualify students for professional work in the fields of security engineering, security management and data privacy in a team.
- Scope of system security and data privacy
- Elements of data privacy - data protection law, data protection registrar, "Vorabkontrolle", "Verfahrensverzeichnis"
- Security process and baseline protection: vulnerability, threats, risc assessment, ...
- Security standards and evaluation criteria
- Security services and their applications
- Access control to computer systems and networks
- Security management
Lecture 3 SWS, Practical Course 1 SWS
Examination: Written exam, optionally multiple choice; exceptionally oral exam (The form of the examination will be announced to the students in a timely and appropriate manner)
- Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik: IT-Grundschutz, https://www.bsi.bund.de/
- C. Ecker: IT-Sicherheit, Oldenbourg
- G. Schäfer: Netzsicherheit, dpunkt
- W. Schmitt: Hilfsblätter zur Lehrveranstaltung