Web Programming Weeks 1
Students have an overview over the most important aspects of web-based systems. They know a web-framework and are able to implement a simple application. Students have a fundamental understanding of project-oriented development using agile principles.
- Concepts of webbased systems
- Introduction a webbased system: concept, installation and administration.
- IDE (e.g. Eclipse with php-extentions, debugging, documentation, configuration, defect tracking)
- Design, implementation, test, documentation, integration of a simple webbased application
Examination: Practical Course 4 SWS
Examination: Presentation and acceptance of the application
- T. Schürmann: JPraxiswissen Joomla! 3.0 O’Reilly