After logging in with your user credentials, you can use our THM Organizer to create interactive schedules for all of our EI department's study programs.
How do I create my study schedule with the THM Organizer?
First, select your respective study program:
- General EI department events: Diverse FB EI Veranstaltungen
- Electrical Engineering for Renewable Energies (B.Eng): Elektrische Energietechnik für Regenerative Energiesysteme (B.Eng.)
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (B.Eng.): Elektro- & Informationstechnik (B.Eng.)
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (M.Sc.): Elektro- & Informationstechnik (M.Sc.)
- Information and Communication Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Management & Communication Services: Management & Kommunikation Dienstleistungen
- Language center services: Sprachenzentrum Dienstleistungen
In the drop-down menu to the right of the previous one, you can then select between the basic studies (German: Grundstudium) from semester 1 to 3 as well as group A and group B (German: Zug A1, Zug B1). For your main studies (German: Hauptstudium), you can select your respective specialization field and the correlating obligatory and supplementary modules (German: Pflichtmodule, Vertiefungsmod.). As the elective modules (German: Wahlpflichtfächer) are not limited to a specific study program, you can select them independently.
For further information regarding our courses and their respective abbreviations, please refer to our module codes.
For example: A first semester student in winter semester 2016/17 could select the Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Bachelor's program (German: Elektro- & Informationstechnik (B.Eng.)) and the 1. Semester, Group A1 (German: 1. Sem., Zug A1). A schedule with all relevant modules is now being displayed. If you click on the + sign within the frame of a specific module, it is added to your schedule (German: Mein Stundenplan). (Important: For courses consisting of multiple time blocks, you have to add each one independently to your schedule)
If you have accidentally selected the wrong module or if a module has been replaced by another one because of curricula adjustments, you can remove the respective module by clicking on 'x'.
After setting up your schedule, make sure to save it. You can also download it in PDF format and/or print it out.