The Central Research Laboratory for Electrical Engineering was founded in January 1st, 2015. Its main objective is to strengthen and expand our connections to the local industries and to provide our students with the opportunity to gather first professional work experience. For this purpose, it has access to all laboratory resources provided by the EI department.
Our students can choose between the following activities:
- Technology transfer with focus on embedded systems
- Application for support by third parties via development contracts with the industries (hard and software development)
- Professional training for students via projects
- Supervision of and support for external applicants for the Electrical and Information Technologies department
- Supervision of and support for Bachelor's and Master's theses, including industrial contacts
- Supervision of and support for installation of new practical laboratory courses