The robot system is meant to be composed of three parts: the mobile base, battery modules and work modules.
The mobile base is the core of the robot system and fulfills the following functions:
- Free mobility
- Orientation in its environment
- Planning of tasks to be solved
- Planning routes
- Managing all of the connected components
The robot system is planned to have at least two exchangeable battery modules in order to operate over longer periods without pause.
- Manipulators: Manipulators can be robot arms with grippers or hands.
- Telepresence: This module is controlled remottely. It can also be equipped with manipulators.
- Transport: This module can be adjusted according to given tasks.
- Landing platform: This module turns the robot into a carrier for flying objects.
- Energy: Modules can be modified to carry out additional batteries, solar collectors or wind power stations.
- Amphibians: Modules can also be designed to operate in or under water.
- Passenger transport: If the robot system is sufficiently dimensioned, it can also transport persons on the work module.
- Surveillance: A wire-controlled drone can be installed on the mobile base to further enhance reconnaissance capabilities.
- Specialized applications: Some tasks are so specific that development of specific modules is required.