|Semester||Application Deadlines||semester starts|
|summer semester||01.12. - 31.01.||1st April|
|winter semester||01.06. - 31.07.||1st October|
Late applications will only be considered, if the process sequence allows it.
In addition to the filled-out application form, you will need the following documents:
- Two recent photographs (please note first name and surname on the reverse).
- Proof of a university entrance entitlement according to § 54 HHG - authenticated copy
- Proof of the first degree (e.g. bachelor degree certificate) - authenticated copy
- Report of the first degree and a list of the relevant and passed modules, study contents, and exam contents.
- Two Academic Reference Letters from professors, that assess the candidate’s suitability for the Master's Program regarding their performance so far and their personal qualification
- Foreign-language candidates need a proof of sufficient German skills, e.g. DSH (results DSH-2 or higher) DaF (result 4x4 points), or Goethe-Institut Mittelstufe.
- Personal statement regarding the reasons for starting the Master Program and the intended goals (letter of motivation)
- A recent curriculum vitae including professional background, certificates of relevant employment, as well as education and training