Ruby On Rails
- Alexander Dworschak
- Fabian Müller
The students are familiar with the agile Ruby On Rails. They are able to use it to develop a web application on their own. Students are able to work constructively, critically and self-reflecting on the team.
- Introduction to Ruby
- Introduction to Ruby On Rails
- Creating a web application with Ruby On Rails
Lecture 2 SWS, Practical Course 2 SWS
Examination: Mid-term exam with open and/or multiple choice questions, realization of a project and final presentation.
- D. Thomas: Programming Ruby 1.9: The Pragmatic Programmers' Guide The Pragmatic Bookshelf 2013
- S. Ruby: Agile Web Development with Rails 4, Pragmatic Bookshelf 2013
- P. Perrotta: Metaprogramming Ruby 2: Program Like the Ruby Pros, Pragmatic Bookshelf 2011