- Bernd Müller
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Diethelm Bienhaus
- Bernd Müller
Students have an in-depth, application-oriented knowledge about the implementation and functionality of computer components and peripheral devices. They master the Boolean algebra, analysis and synthesis of switching networks and derailleurs. They can use treated methods and tools for developing digital circuits competently and independently.
- Boolean Algebra and its laws and theorems, different kinds of logic gates, two-level.
- logic canonical form, two-level simplification an minimization, Quine-McCluskey method.
- Combinational logic: Analysis and synthesis of combinational networks; advanced
- logic circuit (e.g. multiplexers, selectors, decoders demultiplexers and arithmetic logic units).
- Sequential logic: Analysis and synthesis of sequential switching networks and.
- finite state machine design, different kinds of sequential logic circuits (e.g. flip-flops, registers, counters monoflops and clock generators).
- Buses: Open-collector, open-drain and tri-state gates and bus drivers.
- Programmable logic: Introduction to the design of digital logic circuits with ROMs and PLDs.
Lecture 3 SWS, Practical Course 1 SWS
Examination prerequisite: 4 certified written exercises
Examination: Written exam
according to examination regulations (§ 9)
- Biere, Kroening, Weissenbacher et al. Digitaltechnik – Eine praxisnahme Einführung Springer Buchverlag
- K. Beuth: Digitaltechnik Vogel Buchverlag
- P. Pernards: Digitaltechnik 1 u. 2 Hüthig-Verlag
- R. Katz: Contemporary Logic Design Benjamin/Cummings
- Computer Science (B.Sc. 2010)
- Engineering Informatics (B.Sc. 2010)