Distribution and Marketing
The main focus of this course is to convey knowledge in the fields of distribution and marketing, as well as knowledge of CRM-systems, online-sales and online-marketing.
The students know about distribution and marketing, especially about CRM systems, online sales and online marketing.
- Differentiation between distribution and marketing
- Customer orientation, customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Strategically and operative management
- Customer relation management
- Online sales and online marketing
- Controlling, sales and marketing information systems
Duration in Semester
3 CrP; an estimated 90 hours, of which approximately 30 are spent in class.
Weekly School Hours
Method of Instruction
Lecture 2 sppw
Requirements for the awarding of Credit Points
Written exam or home work and presentation
according to examination regulations (§ 9)
- H. Hippner, K. D. Wilde Grundlagen des CRM
- G. Raab, N. Lorbacher Customer Relationship Management
- P. Winkelmann Marketing und Vertrieb
- Conrady, Jaspersen, Pepels (Hrsg.) Online Marketing Strategien
- Conrady, Jaspersen, Pepels (Hrsg.) Online Marketing Instrumente