Consulting and project management
Consulting und Projektm.
- Peter Kneisel
- Martin Karry
The students are basically in a position to be able to work through consulting contracts.
The students understand the procedure of a project from functional requirements over functional specification to final delivery. They know the risks and opportunities arising from the project phases.
- Development of concepts
- Development of technical concepts
- Development of functional requirements
- Development of functional specifications
- Implementation of a project with loads and specifications
- Problems in scheduling (example: Denver International Airport)
- Roles (manager vs. developer)
- Creating an escalation plan
- Risk Management
Duration in Semester
3 CrP; an estimated 90 hours, of which approximately 30 are spent in class.
Weekly School Hours
Method of Instruction
Lecture 1 sppw Exercises 1 sppw
Requirements for the awarding of Credit Points
according to examination regulations (§ 9)
- P Hruschka, G. Starke: Knigge für Softwarearchitekten Entwickler.Press
- T. DeMarco: Bärentango Hanser Verlag
- T. DeMarco: Wien wartet auf dich Hanser Verlag
- T. DeMarco: Der Termin Hanser Verlag
- D. Roam: Auf der Serviette erklärt Redline Verlag
- T. DeMarco: Adrenalin Junkies und Formular Zombies Hanser Verlag