Model Driven Development in Practice
- Peter Kneisel
- Dennis Priefer
Students have advanced knowledge in the area of model-driven software development. They are confident in using models and can autonomously perform model-driven software projects in the field of complex content management systems. In addition, students are able to make agile methods included in such a project, as well as to take over the leadership of the project team.
- Practice in Model-driven Development (MDD): MDA, Roles, Artefacts
- MDD infrastructure: DSL, Editors, Generators
- EMF: Ecore, Xtext, Xpand
- Introduction and realization of an agile software development process
- Content management systems: Overview, Working with Joomla!
- Practical realization of a MDD project
- Th. Stahl, M. Völter: Model-Driven Software Development -Technology, Engineering, Management, John Wiley & Sons
- V. Gruhn, D. Pieper, C. Röttgers: MDA: Effektives Softwareengineering mit UML2 und Eclipse, Springer
- M. Brambilla, J. Cabot, M. Wimmer: Model-Driven Software Engineering in Practice, Morgan & Claypool Publishers