Labour law for future managers
This module is providing an extensive insight into the rights and duties as well as the legal limits in the aimed management work with a strong focus on practical application. For a good start into leadership and responsibility.
- know the boundaries in respect of tariffs, individual work contracts or company instructions with their legal policies and norms
- know the particular role of the employer’s side when it comes to labour-law issues and are aware of the typical ”beginners faults”.
- can reflect cases and assign their solution to labour law related norms.
- are equipped to justify decisions to employer and employee side
Practice related cases in the area of employment law, e. g.
- Contract law
- Tarif law
- Occupational health
- Part-time/fixed-term law
- Works Constitution Act
- Equal Treatment Act
- Minimum entitlements for employees and employers
- Performance and appraisals
Examination: case study, presentation of solution, oral examination (total 100%)
- according to examination regulations (§ 9)
Arbeitsgesetze, Beck Texte im dtv