International Sales Management
International sales strategies, sales force management and negotiations in an intercultural context
The students shall learn to understand the success factors of multinational companies and their sales management. They shall be able to handle common issues in sales, identify strategies and develop relationships that relate to manage an effective sales force. They shall know how to develop a convincing sales presentation, negotiate and find an agreement. Particular attention will be paid to the business to business sector.
- sales force
- TL1 end-of-term test (90 min.) (70%),
- TL2 presentation (30%)
- Cron, W./Decarlo, T.: Sales Management: Concepts and cases, 10th edition, Wiley & Sons 2010,
- Lewicki, R./Saunders, B./Barry, B.: Negotiations. Readings, Exercises, and Cases, 6th edition, McGraw-Hill Education 2009.
- Fisher, R./Ury, W.L./Patton, B.: Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In, Penguin Books 2011.
- Ingram, T.N./LaForge, R.F./Avila, R.A./ Schwepker, C.H./ Williams, M.R.: Sales Management: Analysis and Decision. Making, 8th edition, M.E. Sharpe, 2015.
lecture scripts, exercises, and case studies