Students understand the specific problems, solutions and techniques for developing ECMAScript applications.
Students understand the specific problems, solutions and tech-niques for developing ECMAScript applications and lead a de-veloper team.
- Learning content development of applications for the Internet
- User interface technologies and actions
- Design and Concepts (command and data input-output, Informational, Grouping, Navigational, special windows, Related Concepts)
- Single / tabbed / Multiple / Integrated Document Interfaces (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Multilingual (multilingual application, Management translation, Internationalization)
- Information Transforms (regular expressions) and document security (Cryptography, event driven Data Transformation
- Examining and evaluating desktop applications (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Developing and applying design patterns for Internet Applications, Client side Applications (Widget, Gadget, Rich Internet Applications)
- Documentation with Desktop Monitoring
Duration in Semester
6 CrP; an estimated 180 hours, of which approximately 60 are spent in class.
Weekly School Hours
Method of Instruction
Lecture 2 sppw Practical Course 2 sppw
Requirements for the awarding of Credit Points
Written or oral exam (The form of the examination will be announced to the students in a timely and appropriate manner)
according to examination regulations (§ 9)
- Die Online-Unterlagen www.cilie.org/esa enthalten zahlreiche Unterlagen und Literaturhinweise