Students know how to implement measures of quality assur-ance in a development project, reacted with tools and monitored in production. Using the example of a load-balanced Webcluster they have tested complex quality assurance measures such as load and performance tests, remote administration and SLA monitoring in practice. They are able to lead SLA/Performance team.
- J. Allspaw: The Art of Capacity Planning: Being Ready for the Big Growth Spurt O'Reilly Media
- S. Souders: High Performance Web Sites: 14 Steps to
- Faster-Loading Web Sites O'Reilly Media
- D. Kuhn, M. Raith: Performante Webanwendungen: Client- und serverseitige Techniken zur Performance-Optimierung dpunkt.verlag
- B. Erinle: JMeter Cookbook Packt Publishing