Development with Single-board Computers
The students gain knowledge about development for the Single Board Computers. During the course the students work on projects using different components such as sensors, cameras and displays.
Students can work in teams and develop complex applications based on SBC. Furthermore, they are able to organize their project work, to define project topics and to present final results.
- can model and implement simple electrical circuits
- understand the functioning of Raspberry Pi (Arduino)
- know the fields of application of Raspberry Pi
- know the main hardware components and their characteristics
- can integrate diverse sensors in own projects
- can implement applications with Raspberry Pi
- Development with Arduino
- Electrical circuits
- Architecture of Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi interfaces
- Development methods
- Raspberry Pi components
- Introduction to Python
- Realisation of projects with Raspberry Pi
Practical Course 2 SWS
Examination prerequisite: Mid-term exam with open and/or multiple choice questions
Examination: Realisation of a project with a final presentation.
according to examination regulations (§ 9)
- Kofler, Kühnast, Scherbeck "Raspberry Pi - Das umfassende Handbuch", Galileo Computing
- Sven Ruppert "IoT für Java-Entwickler : Eigene Projekte mit Raspberry Pi und Co"
- Michael Weigend "Raspberry Pi programmieren mit Python", mitp
- Maik Schmidt "Raspberry Pi: Einstieg - Optimierung - Projekte", dpunkt.verlag