Mastering an exam situation confidently is often a challenge. This includes exams, oral exams and presentations, writing a thesis, speaking up in a seminar and similar situations. Many students are wondering how they can be better prepared and more relaxed when taking exams.
The exam coaching in the central students advisory service supports you with questions and uncertainties around the topic of exams. In personal conversations you can address your difficulties and concerns. Together with the consultant, you look at your goals and skills and develop suitable solutions for you. You are also welcome to use several calls for this.
The exam coaching offers advice and coaching
- All examination formats (examination, presentation, thesis, ...)
- Questions about learning techniques
- Difficulties in time management
- Motivation difficulties, eg procrastination
- Dealing with test anxiety and stage fright
- dissatisfaction with past performance
- related topics
Exam coaching can be used by all THM students.
The consultation is confidential and free of charge.