Where can I live during my studies?

The Student Union offers rooms and apartments in Gießen and Friedberg. Rents start at around 180 euros including additional costs. Further information – including about applying for a place in a dormitory – is available online or by telephone at +49 641 40008-302. You can find rooms and apartments from private landlords in the local newspapers - also on the Internet. The AStA has a housing folder with offers.