For all international students at THM who are looking for a shared flat or accommodation in Giessen or the surrounding area
If you intend to pursue a degree or spend an exchange semester at THM, then you've come to the right place.
WGI does not have any rooms itself, but we want to support you in your search for a flat. Our WGI team will do its best to find a suitable room for you. Just contact us in our office, either by email or telephone, and let us know what you're looking for, when you need the room and the amount of monthly rent you can afford. Give us your contact data such as your telephone number, mobile phone number or email address.
- We will then let you know how you can find a room in Giessen, in Friedberg or the surrounding area.
- We will look for a suitable room for you in shared flat that is currently available.
- If you prefer, we can contact the landlord or tenants directly and arrange a meeting for you to have a look at the flat during a scheduled walkthrough.
- We can also give you some helpful tips on how to get ready for your walkthrough of the flat.
- We would be happy to accompany you during your walkthrough.
It is important that you get back to us as soon as you can because available rooms in shared flats are in high demand and it is important to act quickly. Remember that you can also look in adverts for flats yourself, because our chances of success are better if we work together.
Life in a shared flat means:
- becoming integrated in local student life more quickly
- having the chance to improve your foreign language skills
- experiencing and becoming acquainted with many facets of student life in Germany