During your stay at the THM, you will be enrolled in an appropriate course of study in one of the departments of study.
Below you will find a link to the THM's degree programmes and ISCED- EU subject codes, as well as instructions on how to select the correct modules for your Learning Agreement (LA) / Proposed Study Plan (PSP) from your degree programme.
In your Learning Agreement (LA) / Proposed Study Plan (PSP), please enter the courses you have chosen for the semester. This document is also
- …a prerequisite for the timely issuance of the Letter of Acceptance (VISA)
- …a part of the application documents (semester by semester)
- …a basis for the Transcript of Records (ToR) at the end of mobility
DEPARTMENTAL ADVISOR / ACADEMIC COORDINATOR AT THE THM
Here you will find your contact person: Departmental advisor/academic coordinator of the THM - search for "Ansprechpartner"
At the latest, during our Q&A Session for your Application Process you will find out who your THM departmental advisor / academic coordinator is.
The THM grading system can be found in the THM General Regulations (grading system).
THInC - INTERNATIONAL SEMESTER (30 ECTS)
In this section you will find
- the English-language course offerings for exchange students with 30 ECTS
- Degree Seeking Programmes
The prerequisite for participation in the THM International Campus Programme THInC is that your field of study or knowledge in your home country matches the programme offered and you are nominated as an exchange student of a partner university of the THM.
Programmes in the area of Bachelors
Programmes in the area of Masters
The THM University of Applied Sciences offers internships for interested from our partner universities.
- Internships in a department or one of the numerous competence centres of the THM
- The European Industrial Experience Mittelhessen (EIEM) prgogramme in cooperation with various partner companies in the region of Mittelhessen
More information under Internships at the THM
Degree programmes in English
You may also be interested in: