Welcome to the Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen , University of Applied Sciences.
We are pleased that you want to complete your internship abroad at the Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen . Here you will find all the information you need to prepare for your stay.
An internship abroad allows you to gain professional experience, meet many different people and build important international relationships. It shows your open-mindedness and commitment.
Internships at THM can only be offered to students from our partner institutions. Here you can find a list of our partner institutions.
For further information, please contact the International Office.
EUROPEAN EXPERIENCE MIDDLE HESSEN - EIEM
In cooperation with various partner companies, the Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen - University of Applied Sciences offers students from partner institutions interested in internships a programme called the "European Industrial Experience Central Hesse" (EIEM).
- The internship has a duration of three month (October to December)
- You attend a German language course for preparation (4 weeks)
- You receive support from a THM professor and a company employee.
- You earn €600.00 for each month of the internship
- During the entire programmeme, students remain enrolled in the StudiumPlus coop course, making them eligible for a free pass for local public transport.
- We expect A2 level proficiency in German and a B2 proficiency level in English.
Application and further information at: European Industrial Experience Central Hessen – EIEM.
You may also be interested in: