Welcome to the Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen, University of Applied Sciences.
We are pleased that you want to complete your internship abroad at the Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen. Here you will find all the information you need to prepare for your stay.
An internship abroad allows you to gain professional experience, meet many different people and build important international relationships. It shows your open-mindedness and commitment.
Internships at THM can only be offered to students from our partner institutions. Here you can find a list of our partner institutions.
For further information, please contact the International Office.
EUROPEAN EXPERIENCE MITTELHESSEN - EIEM
In cooperation with varous partner companies, the Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen - University of Applied Sciences offers students from partner institutions interested in internships a programme called the "European Industrial Experience Mittelhessen" (EIEM).
- The internship has a duration of three month (October to December)
- You attend a German language coure for preparation (4 weeks)
- You recieve support from a THM professor and a company employee.
- You earn 600,00€ for each month of the internship
- During the entire programme, students remain enrolled in the StudiumPlus coop course, making them eligible for a free pass for local public transport.
- We expect A2 level proficiencey in German and a B2 proficiency level in English.
Application and further information at: European Industrial Experience Mittelhessen – EIEM.
You may also be interested in: