International Career Centre – THM International Office
Are you an international student looking for a company where you can work on a project for your final thesis or looking for a work placement or a job during the breaks? Are you close to graduation or are you a THM alumnus and would like to start a career in Germany?
The International Career Centre sponsers events aimed to help international students like you prepare for a career start in Germany. At our events, for instance, the following questions are addressed:
- What are some things I need to remember when applying for a job in Germany?
- How can I convince potential employers that I am the right person for the job?
- How can I emphasize my special skills (like being able to speak several languages) in a job interview?
We also offer field trips to companies in this region and to career fairs, and we have our own stands at various career fairs. We hope that you'll come by and get to know us and plan your next steps in preparing for your career start.
- Tues. 17 April 2018 / Friedberg Campus / in the foyer of building A3 / 11 a.m - 2 p.m.
- Tues. 19 April 2018 / Giessen Campus / in the foyer of building A10 / 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Take advantage of this opportunity to gain important experience on the German labour market so that you will have a successful career start. We want to support you in this endeavour.
Our events and support are in German. For more information, please go to the German version of our website.