Erasmus Code: D GIESSEN02 PIC: 972166496 OID: E10164878 SCHAC: thm.de
What is a Blended Intensive Programme (BIP)?
BIPs are a short stay abroad for students (5-30 days) combined with a mandatory virtual phase (cooperative online learning exchange) of undefined duration. The on-site activity takes place e.g. at a foreign partner university.
What are the advantages of a BIP?
- Improve professional knowledge on an international level
- interdisciplinary, intercultural experience
- get a "taste" of international experience
- building up an international network
- improvement of (professional) language skills
Automotive Cyber Security BIP Summer 2022
Together with our partner universities, we offer a BIP on Automotive Cyber Security under the leadership of Prof. Dr. Rahamatullah Khondoker in summer 2022.
Virtual courses will take place from June-July 2022. The face-to-face course will be held from 15/08/2022 - 26/08/2022 at Politehnica University of Timisoara in Romania. For the successful participation you will receive 3 ECTS.
Download the detailed schedule!
General conditions of the Automotive Cyber Security BIP