Exchange students

Residence permit / visa
Before travelling to Germany, please inform yourself promptly at the German embassy / Consular representation of the current regulations for entry into Germany: Federal Foreign Office. ..

Welcome to the THM University of Applied Sciences.

We appreciate your interest in spending your semester abroad at THM. Here you can find out what to do in order to prepare for your stay.

You can apply to THM as an exchange student if your home university has signed a cooperation agreement with THM .

In order for you to have a successful and unforgettable stay at THM, the team of the International Office of the THM not only supports you in the preparation of your application but we also prepare you for your arrivalto Germany, accompany you during the semester and support you in your departure arrangements .

The Orientation Days (OD) for the summer semester 2023 will take place on these dates:
- OD1 | 28th March 2023 | online| 2 p.m. - 4 p.m
- OD 2 for Friedberg | 4. April 2023 | in person | 2pm - 5pm
- OD 2 for Gießen | April 5th 2023 | in person | 2pm - 5pm
Please plan your arrival by April 3, 2023.

Participation im the ODs is mandatory for all exchange students .
More information will be announced soon.

We look forward to meeting you!


 You may also be interested in: