Welcome to the Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen !
We are pleased that you want to complete your internship abroad at the Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen ( THM ). Here you will find all the information you need to prepare for your stay.
An internship abroad allows you to gain work experience, meet many different people and build important international relationships. It shows your open-mindedness and commitment.
Internships at the Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen can only be offered to students from our partner universities. You can find one here List of university partnerships the THM .
For further questions please contact the International Office.
EUROPEAN EXPERIENCE MIDDLE HESSEN - EIEM
The THM offers the programme for those interested in internships at the partner universities European Industrial Experience Central Hesse (EIEM) in cooperation with various partner companies in the Central Hesse region.
The most important facts:
- The internship has a duration of three months (October to December)
- You attend an intensive German course (4 weeks) in preparation
- You will be supervised by a THM professor and a project member in the company
- You will receive a salary of €600.00 per internship month
- You will be enrolled as a student at the THM as part of StudiumPlus (use of a public transport ticket)
- We expect German language skills at level A2 and English language skills at level B2
Application and further information at: European Industrial Experience Central Hessen – EIEM.
You might also be interested in