9. Changes to the General Provisions
10. Changes to the General Provisions
The Senate has on February 21, 2024 the 10th Amendment the General Provisions for THM Bachelor's and Master's Examination Regulations.
The changes were made in the context of THM 's handling of AI-generated support for exams and come into effect April 1, 2024 in force.
Go directly to the FAQ here.
8. Exams during the rail strikes (as of January 26, 2024)
We urge you to note that widespread strikes in public transport have been announced next week. This will be a challenging situation for all of us.
Since this is a foreseeable event, you - like all employees - are responsible for being present on time even under these circumstances. With all understanding for the difficult situation, rescheduling exams is impossible given the enormous organizational effort and halls booked well in advance.
I wish you much success for the exams and a nice weekend,
Many greetings, Katja Specht
We urge you to note that far-reaching public transport strikes have been announced for next week. This will be a challenging situation for all of us.
As this is a foreseeable event, you - like all employees - are responsible for being present on time even under these circumstances. With all due understanding for the difficult situation, it is impossible to reschedule the exams in view of the enormous organizational effort and halls booked long in advance.
I wish you every success for the exams and a nice weekend,
best regards Katja Specht
7. Closing days on public holidays
The Central Examination Office is open during the period from Closed December 22nd, 2023 up to and including January 2nd, 2024.
We wish you a peaceful and relaxing Christmas and a good start into the new year.
5. Amendment of the administrative cost regulations from February 22nd, 2023
On 22.02.2023 became the administrative cost regulations (VwKostO-MWK) changed. The fees for the following tasks in the ZPA will be adjusted accordingly:
- The examination fees for the university entrance examinations for professionally qualified persons will be increased from €200 to €250.
- A fee of €55 per document is now due for the creation of a duplicate (certificate, certificate, etc.).
- The fees for the translation of a final document are increased to €100 per document.
You can find the current version of the VwKostO-MWK here.
4. The 9th amendment to the General Provisions for Bachelor's and Master's Examination Regulations!
Read the FAQ
3. Certifications, certificates, duplicates, etc.
From the July 24, 2023 are certifications, certificates, duplicates etc. on site
Monday to Friday
from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m
in building A13,
Rooms A1.02 and A1.03 possible.
Please also note that there may be delays due to home office, video conferences, meetings, etc. We try to accept everything on site - but we ask for your understanding that there may be delays in exceptional cases, so that, for example, certifications can then be picked up one or two days later.
2. Certifications, duplicates, foreign legalizations
Please notice that certifications in the Central Examination Office until further notice only on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the time of 08:00 - 12:00 are possible during office hours. You are welcome to make an appointment in advance by telephone.
1. We are closed on the bridging days
On Friday the 19.05.2023 as well as on Friday, the 09.06.2023 and on Monday the 02.10.2023 the Central Examination Office will remain closed.