The trained consultants of Central students advisory service support prospective students in their study orientation and choice of course. Students can also contact the advisory team if they have questions or problems during their studies.
Concerns and questions of those seeking advice are our focus.
- in one Phone-, Video- or Face-to-face consultation appointment, to be arranged by telephone on 0641 309-7777 or 06031 604-7777
- Zoom consultation hour Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m access link.
Our consulting work is explained in more detail in quality concept described for the students advisory service at the THM .
The range of tasks of the consulting team includes:
- personal consultations
- STEP: The introductory programme
- Conversations within Education fairs and school exchanges
- Lectures on the topic “Studying at the THM ”
- Assistance in applying for a scholarship
- Support with problems in study
- Brochure "psycho-social counseling services of the THM“
- Workshops around the study
- psychological counseling
- exam coaching
The advisory team continues to participate in various regional networks with other universities, the employment agency and other institutions, including on the subject study doubts.
In addition, the consulting team is involved in the Society for Information, Counseling and Therapy at Universities eV (GIBeT). The GIBeT is the nationwide professional association for course and student counseling.