Diversity as an opportunity - The diversity charter
of companies in Germany
The diversity of modern society, influenced by globalization and demographic change, shapes economic life in Germany. We can only be economically successful if we recognize and use the existing diversity. This applies to the diversity in our workforce and the diverse needs of our customers and business partners. The diversity of the employees with their different skills and talents opens up opportunities for innovative and creative solutions.
The implementation of the "Charter of Diversity" in our organization aims to create a working environment that is free of prejudice. All employees should experience appreciation - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age , sexual orientation and identity Recognizing and promoting these diverse potentials creates economic advantages for our organization.
We create a climate of acceptance and mutual trust. This has a positive impact on our reputation with business partners and consumers both in Germany and in other countries around the world.
Under this charter, we will
- maintain an organizational culture that is characterized by mutual respect and appreciation of each individual. We create the conditions for superiors and employees to recognize, share and live these values. Managers and supervisors have a special obligation here.
- Review our HR processes and ensure that they do justice to the diverse skills and talents of all employees and our performance standards.
- recognize the diversity of society inside and outside the organization, appreciate the potential it contains and use it profitably for the company or institution.
- make the implementation of the charter a subject for internal and external dialogue.
- provide public information annually about our activities and the Further step in promoting diversity and appreciation.
- Inform our employees about diversity and involve them in the implementation of the charter.
We are convinced that lived diversity and appreciation of this diversity has a positive impact on society in Germany.