The Master of Business Administration (MBA) has become the international standard for postgraduate business education. It is a generalist degree intended for those who would like to widen their managerial knowledge and skills. The philosophy underlying our Euro-American MBA course is to enable our students to deal with the many facets of management, whether they concern finance and investment, technology, innovation or industry specific issues. The course aims to develop skills in critical thinking, research and analysis through seminars that focus on individual and team based work alike.
This MBA course in the Frankfurt area offers the following unique benefits:
- Innovative and flexible approaches to learning and teaching
- Integrated across functions and disciplines
- Application focused and reflective of practice
- Links theory and applications
- Set in a continuous learning environment compared to non-degreed programmes
The Giessen Master of Business Administration combines all these elements to deliver an outstanding postgraduate course designed to provide the maximum benefits for students and alumni. The course has been accredited by ZEvA and has achieved a sound ranking among the programmes offered in Germany.
Further information and personal contact: http://www.mba-school.de/