The Master of Business Administration (MBA) has become the international standard for postgraduate business education. It is a generalist degree intended for those who would like to deepen their managerial knowledge and skills. The philosophy underlying our Euro-American MBA course is to enable our students to deal with the many facets of management, including finance and investment, technology, innovation and industry specific issues. The course aims to develop skills in critical thinking, research and analysis through seminars that focus on both individual work and work in teams.
This MBA course in the Frankfurt area offers the following unique benefits:
- Innovative and flexible approaches to learning and teaching
- Integration of functions and disciplines
- Application focus and in step with actual practice
- Linking of theory and applications
- Continuous learning environment compared to non-degreed programmes
The Giessen Master of Business Administration combines all these elements to deliver an outstanding postgraduate course designed to provide the maximum benefits for students and alumni. The course has been accredited by ZEvA and has achieved a sound ranking among the programmes offered in Germany.
For more information go to: http://www.mba-school.de