We offer courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are offered in accordance with the 3-G rule. Please read the Registration and Eligibility Requirements before registering.
Sports courses offered during the semester (25 Oct. 2021 to 28 Jan. 2022)
|Publication of the Online Sports Courses offered 25 October 2021 - 28 January 2022:||05 October 2021|
|Sign up for sports program:||07 October 2021|
|Start of courses:||25 October 2021|
|End of courses:||28 January 2022|
|You will receive the relevant access data for online courses via email after you sign up for the courses on our webpage.|
In addition to some outdoor sports courses, you can take part in online THM-Sport courses as part of our THMotion - @home but active program so that you can stay active and work out at home.
How to take part in our live and online "THMotion - @home but active" program:
- Find the course you want to join here on our website and book the course.
- Before the start of the course, you will receive an email from the instructor with the relevant information for online access.
- For our online courses we use the "Zoom" platform. This software is free and can be downloaded and installed on your computer. You can also participate without downloading anything: Open a browser (Chrome, Safari, IE / Edge, Firefox), go to 'join.zoom.us' and enter the meeting ID, which you will find in the email we have sent you.
- You don't need a microphone or a video camera. All you need is internet access.
- Filming or recording livestreams as well as publishing, copying and passing these on to others is not permitted.
Do you have any questions about our sports program? Read our Registration and Eligibility Requirements here. For further questions don’t hesitate to contact us directly, via e-mail or phone. Here you can find the sports offices‘s contact details.