Eligibility Requirements from 01 April 2022
- The hygiene protection measures and regulations are communicated to all participants, exercise instructors and university sports staff via the website during course registration. By booking the university sports course, the participant confirms to us that he/she will comply with the contact, hygiene and behavior rules. In case of deliberate disregard of the regulations, the authorization for the booked university sports course can be withdrawn.
- Only sports and exercise courses that require registration are offered. In principle, there are no longer any access restrictions in the sense of a 2G/3G requirement. If necessary, compliance with the relevant guidelines of the provider must be ensured when using municipal/communal/private sports facilities. Appropriate additional information, if necessary, will be communicated in good time.
- The participant lists are checked by the exercise instructors in every course session.
- The carrying of a medical mask (FFP2 mask, KN95 mask or certified surgical mask) is obligatory for the participants and exercise instructors, so that in exceptional situations, in which the distance rule cannot be observed (e.g. accident and 1st aid), the nose-mouth protection is available.
- In case of cold / flu symptoms, participation in university sports is prohibited.
- On all traffic routes in the buildings of the THM the obligation to wear a medical mask (recommended FFP2) is still valid.
- Also inside the sports halls during sports breaks, in the changing rooms and showers, a distance of at least 1.5 m from other course participants must be maintained. Where the distance cannot be maintained, we recommend wearing FFP2 or a medical mask.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask during sports practice.
- Participation in the dance courses is only possible with fixed partners (see course description).
- All participants leave the sports facility immediately after the end of the sports session.
Brief information on how to participate in our live online courses
- Select the desired course on our homepage and book into the course.
You will receive the online access data directly on the registration confirmation or by e-mail.
- You will receive the online access data directly on the registration confirmation or by e-mail.
- For our online courses we use "Zoom" as a platform, a free software that you can download and install beforehand or you can also participate without downloading anything by opening a browser (Chrome, Safari, IE/Edge, Firefox) and then going to join.zoom.us and entering the meeting ID that you received directly on the registration confirmation..
- You don't necessarily need a microphone or a video camera, just internet access.
- The filming/recording as well as the publication, duplication and the passing on of the livestreams are not permitted.