Eligibility Requirements from 25 October 2021 due to the Corona Pandemic
- The hygiene measures and regulations are communicated to all participants, exercise instructors and university sports staff:
→ via the website during course registration
→ by email before the 1st course lesson.
- Only sports and exercise courses requiring registration are offered.
- Attendance lists for each training session of the sports courses are prepared in order to be able to trace possible chains of infection (residential address and email address are available via our online registration procedure).
→ only registered persons can participate.
→ the participant lists are checked by the exercise instructor or external service providers in each course hour.
- Carrying a medical mask (FFP2 mask, KN95 mask or certified surgical mask) is mandatory so that nose-to-mouth protection is available in exceptional situations where the distance rule cannot be observed (e.g. accident and 1st aid).
- Each participant must meet the following requirements, confirm them with the registration for the university sports course and comply with them during the course:
→ 3 G rule: only persons with proof fully vaccinated (+14 days), recovered (not more than 6 months past) or tested with rapid test of a certified test center (maximum 24 hours old) or a PCR test (maximum 48 hours old) can participate.
→ There are no health restrictions or symptoms of disease.
→ There has been no contact with a Covid 19 infected person for at least two weeks.
→ A mouth-nose protection should be worn before and after the sports unit. This can be removed during the sports session.
→ Hygiene measures and rules are observed (keeping a distance, consistent adherence to etiquette when coughing and sneezing, regular hand washing during drinking breaks, before and after training).
→ All training participants appear dressed for training if possible, In the locker room or anteroom of the sports facility, street shoes are changed to indoor gymnastics shoes.
→ Each participant uses his or her personal sports clothing and equipment.
→ Showering and changing after training at home if possible.
→ In the changing rooms and showers, the distance of at least 2m must be maintained.
- All participants leave the sports facility immediately after the end of the sports unit.
- There is a break of at least 10 minutes between the sports units in order to carry out hygiene protection measures and to enable a contactless group change.
- Guests and spectators are not allowed to enter the sports facility.
- In the event of an accident/injury, both first responders and the victim/injured person must wear a mouth/nose protection. In case of resuscitation, the mouth of the person to be resuscitated will be covered with a cloth and cardiac massage will be performed until professional rescuers take over.
- The first aid equipment is checked for completeness and (if necessary) extended by mouth-nose-protective masks and disposable gloves.
II. Use of the sports facility
- When using a municipal/municipal sports facility, compliance with the relevant guidelines of the sponsoring organization must be ensured.
- Mouth-nose protection masks do not have to be worn during sports activities themselves. However, we recommend that a medical mask be worn during non-sports activity times.
- Participants are informed that entering and leaving the sports facility О one after the other with checking the eligibility as well as 3G status,
→ without group formation,
→ with an appropriate medical mask and
→ observing the minimum distance of 2 meters.
- Notices and handouts provide information on the most important rules of conduct and hygiene (proper hand washing/disinfection, sneezing/coughing etiquette, distance, physical contact, ventilation of rooms).
- In the sanitary facilities there is a sufficient amount of liquid soap and paper towels to wash hands thoroughly before starting the course as well as after using sports equipment.
- A minimum distance of 2 meters must also be maintained in the sanitary facilities and a medical mask must be worn if possible.
- Changing rooms/showers can be used if the distance regulation of at least 2m is observed.
- Each participant brings his own mat, towel, pen, personal sports equipment and hand sanitizer as required.
III. Notes on the Exercise and Training Procedure
- Exercise instructors will point out appropriate behavioral measures before each lesson: In case of violation, the exercise instructor is entitled to exclude the participant from the course and to report this exclusion to the University Sports Office.
- All physical contact must be avoided before and after the sports session. This includes sports-related assistance as well as partner exercises, and greeting rituals (high-fives, hugs....) must also be avoided at all costs.
- All sports and training activities in individual sports are conducted in a non-contact manner.
- Participation in dance classes is only possible with steady partners from the same household or steady relationship.
- Corrections and instructions for the execution of the exercises by the instructors are only given verbally.
- Instructors will assign individual training and break areas to participants prior to the start of the session.
- The use of university sports equipment and gymnasiums is not permitted. The course is conducted in a non-contact manner and without the use of materials.
- If participants bring their own materials and equipment (e.g. yoga mats), they are responsible for disinfecting them themselves. Passing on to other participants is not permitted.
Brief information on how to participate in our live online courses
- Select the desired course on our homepage and book into the course.
- You will receive the online access data directly on the registration confirmation.
- For our online courses we use "Zoom" as a platform, a free software that you can download and install beforehand or you can also participate without downloading anything by opening a browser (Chrome, Safari, IE/Edge, Firefox) and then going to join.zoom.us and entering the meeting ID that you received directly on the registration confirmation.
- You don't necessarily need a microphone or a video camera, just internet access.
- The filming/recording as well as the publication, duplication and the passing on of the livestreams are not permitted.