Eligibility Requirements from 7 September 2020 due to the Corona Pandemic
1. The hygiene rules and regulations are communicated to all participants, fitness instructors and THM Sport staff:
О via the website when signing up for a class
О by means of a handout in the first session
2. The only courses offered are non-contact sport and fitness classes. Registration is required for all classes.
3. Attendance lists are used for each class session in order to trace any potential chain of infection
О You may only take part if you have signed up for the class.
О Attendance lists are checked by the fitness instructor in each session.
4.All participants must meet the following requirements which they are to confirm when they sign up and maintain during the class:
О There are no health limitations or disease symptoms.
О There has been no contact with infected persons for at least two weeks.
О A facial mask must be worn before and after each session but can be removed during workouts.
О The hygiene rules and regulations are to be followed (maintain social distancing, follow rules for coughing and sneezing, wash hands regularly during water breaks and before and after class).
О Participants must put on their workout clothes before coming to the gym. Take off your street shoes in the entrance hall and put your gym shoes on there.
О Shower and change clothes at home after your workout.
О Wash your hands thoroughly in all water breaks and before and after the workout.
5. All participants leave the facility immediately after the session is over.
6. There is a 15-minute break between class sessions so that the people finishing their class and those starting the next one do not come in contact with each other.
7. Guests and onlookers are not permitted in the sports facility.
8. In case of an accident or injury, both the first-aid responder and the injured person must wear a facial mask. In case resuscitation is necessary, the mouth of the person in question is covered with a cloth, cardiac massage is performed and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation is performed only if necessary.
II. Using the Sports Facility
1. When using a municipal or communal sports facility, the relevant guidelines must be followed.
2. Facial masks are not required during workouts. However, we recommend that you wear a mask (that you bring from home) during any breaks you take.
3. Participants enter the sports facility
О one at a time
О without queueing up
О with the proper facial mask and
О while maintaining the minimum social distance of 1.5 metres
4. Notices on the walls provide information on the most important rules of conduct and hygiene rules (washing and disinfecting your hands properly, the procedure to follow when sneezing or coughing, social distancing, body contact and ventilation of rooms).
5. A minimum social distance of 1.5 metres must also be maintained in bathroom facilities and a facial mask should be worn if possible.
6. Showers and changing rooms are closed and may not be used.
7. Participants are to bring their own mats, towels, pens, sports equipment and hand sanitizer.
III. Information on Workout Procedure
1. All forms of bodily contact must be avoided before, during and after the class session. This also includes sports related assistance from others as well as partner workouts and customary greeting behaviour (high fiving, hugging, etc.).
2. Only non-contact sport and workout activities are permitted .
3. In accordance with the current guidelines group sizes have been reduced. The minimum recommended space for each participant is an area of 20m².
4. During the entire workout a minimum social distance of 3-4 metres must be maintained to ensure enough room is available for spontaneous movements.
5. Before the start of each session, fitness instructors assign participants their workout and break areas in accordance with the valid guidelines.
6. If participants bring their own supplies and equipment (e.g. yoga mats), they are responsible for disinfecting these and are not permitted to let other people in the class use anything they have brought.